Peer-reviewed scientific papers
- MacKenzie, L.E., Harvey, A.R., and McNaught, A.I. 'Spectroscopic oximetry in the eye: a review'. Expert Review of Ophthalmology'. April 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17469899.2017.1318067. Available via ResearchGate. [PDF download]
- van der Putten, M.A., MacKenzie, L.E., Davies, A.L., Fernandez Ramos, J., Desai, R.A., Smith, K.J., and Harvey, A.R.
'A multispectral microscope for in vivo oximetry of rat dorsal spinal cord vasculature'.
Physiological Measurement. January 2017 38. 205-18. doi:10.1088/1361-6579/aa5527p. Manuscript also available via Research Gate.
MacKenzie, L.E., Choudhary, T.R., McNaught, A.I. and Harvey, A.R., 2016. 'In vivo oximetry of human bulbar conjunctival and episcleral microvasculature using snapshot multispectral imaging.' Experimental Eye Research, 149, pp.48-58. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.exer.2016.06.008. Pre-print available on ResearchGate.
Pre-print scientific papers
- MacKenzie, L.E, Goode, J.A., Vakurov, A., Nami, P.P., Saha, S., Jose, G., and Millner, P.A. 'The theoretical molecular weight of NaYF4:RE photonic up-conversion nanoparticles'. BiorXiv https://doi.org/10.1101/114744. (CC BY NC 4.0) See also the associated data set: https://doi.org/10.5518/173 [PDF download]
- MacKenzie, L.E., Choudhary, T.R., McNaught, A.I. and Harvey, 2017. ‘Comment on the influence of episcleral blood vessels in diffuse reflectance spectroscopy measurements of the bulbar conjunctiva’. Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. January 2017. Vol. 84, No. 1, pp. 175–176. DOI: 10.1007/s10812-017-0451-1 [PDF download] NB: further correspondence on this matter can be found by clicking here.
- MacKenzie, L.E. Barimah, Jose G., and Saha S. Poster 1: rapid all-optical blood serum assay for heart disease biomarkers. The British Society for Cardiovascular Research, Autumn Meeting 2016. Not currently available online.
- MacKenzie, L.E. Barimah, Saha S., and Jose G. Poster:37 A rapid optical blood test for diagnosis of stroke and heart disease. Photon 16 abstract book. Available online.
- MacKenzie, L.E., Choudhary, T.R., Fernandez-Ramos, J., McNaught, A.I. and Harvey, A.R., 2015. Non-contact in vivo oximetry of the human bulbar conjunctival and episcleral microvasculature using snapshot multispectral imaging In 'The British Microcirculation Society. Abstracts of the 65th annual meeting in the University of Manchester'. Microcirculation. 22. p753-781. DOI: 10.1111/micc.12212
open-access Data sets
- MacKenzie, L.E. (2017). Graphic User Interfaces for the calculation of nanoparticle molecular weight. (CC BY 4.0)https://doi.org/10.5518/173